[Rivertontalk] Accepting rummage donations in less than 6 weeks

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 00:07:30 MDT 2015

As you spring clean, please set aside useable, gently worn items for the
annual Holy Rosary rummage sale Fri. May 29 and Sat. May 30. 7AM-2 PM
daily,163 Leedy Drive (South on East Main St. 287/789. After the Inn at
Lander and the Armory, turn left before going up the hill to Pizza Hut. Do
not go past Fremont Motors on the right. Once on Leedy Drive, turn to the
right toward the church)

Items may be dropped off Saturday May 23 thru very early morning of May 30
in Boeseke Hall (drive around to the left past the main entrance and stop
at the level entry side door) Place items on the sidewalk or just inside
the doors. Arrangements may be made to pick up items.

Sorry, we are unable to accept infant/child car seats, NO
TVs/computers/printers, large electronic items or large heavy exercise
equipment due to cost of disposal fees. Call the landfill for when they
have their free electronic disposal day.

If you are moving or having a yard sale prior to this date, please call to
see what we can take. Contact: Carol Baron 332-5129.

Hamburger meal $5/ Hot dog meal $4 after 10 AM each day.

Proceeds go to World Youth Day.

Thanks in advance for your support!