[Rivertontalk] Items To Barter

sherismith54 sherismith54 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 17:08:10 MDT 2015

If anyone is interested in bartering I have some items you may be interested
in...
I do a lot of crafting, and have numerous items.<nabble_a
The value of each item is...
Small signs $12
Large signs $20
Soaps $3
Dishcloth $6
I, also, have an Etsy shop, with items to barter@
SherisNewBeginnings.

I will have more items, if people take an interest.
I live in Pavillion. I will meet anyone half way to Riverton, or I will meet
in Riverton anyone coming from out of town...
Thank you, for looking...

I'm looking for organic vegetables, grass feed meat, fruits, rabbit cages,
wood for building, metal roofing, rocks, fencing, posts, t-posts, freezer
meat(for dogs), heavy duty tarps, 2x4's, heavy blankets, queen size sheets,
heavy duty pallets. I will consider all offers.

Text me at 307-840-1152 or e-mail me...