[Rivertontalk] Got Clutter? Think Spring! Time to Clean! Save the Date...

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:05:12 MDT 2015

 Holy Rosary Annual Rummage Sale, Lander
Fri. May 29 and Sat. May 30.  7AM-2 PM daily.

As you clean in the next few months set aside items. World Youth Day is
gratefully accepting gently used, clean items.

Items may be dropped off starting Sat., May 23 in Boeseke Hall, 163 Leedy
Drive.  Arrangements may be made to pick up items in Lander. If you are
moving prior to the sale or out of town during the sale contact: Carol
Baron 332-5129 or reply to this email.

Sorry, we are unable to accept TVs/stereos/computers/printers/large
electronics or large heavy exercise equipment due to cost of disposal
fees.  We are unable to accept infant/child car seats. Contact Abba's House
in Riverton (856-0999). Fremont County Good Samaritan Shelter in
Riverton (*856-5435)
*is in need of men's work clothing

*. *On behalf of local students attending World Youth Day 2016, Krakow
Poland, thanks in advance for your support!