[Rivertontalk] Moving? Garage sale leftovers? Accepting donations in less than 8 weeks

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:52:25 MDT 2016

Holy Rosary Annual *Huge* Rummage Sale, Lander
Fri. June 3 and Sat. June 4.  7AM-2 PM daily. Lunch available.

If you are moving prior to or out of town during the sale contact: Carol
Baron 332-5129 or email wydlander at gmail.com

As you clean in the next few months set aside items. *World Youth Day is
gratefully accepting gently used, clean items. *

*Items may be dropped off starting Sat., May 28 in Boeseke Hall, 163 Leedy
Drive.  *Arrangements may be made to pick up items in Lander.

Sorry, we are unable to accept TVs/stereos/computers/printers/large
electronics. The landfill is taking these items at no charge.  Very current
electronics or keyboards in a box or with instructions in working order
will be considered.  If you have large heavy exercise equipment, try to
sell on Landertalk.  If you bring it to the sale, you will also have to
remove it from the sale if it does not sell. We are unable to accept
infant/child car seats. Contact Abba's House in Riverton (856-0999).
Fremont County Good Samaritan Shelter in Riverton (*856-5435) *is in need
of men's work clothing

*. *On behalf of local students attending World Youth Day 2016, Krakow
Poland, thanks in advance for your support!