[Rivertontalk] Moving? Garage sale leftovers? Accepting donations

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:44:40 MDT 2016

*World Youth Day is gratefully accepting gently used, clean items. **Items
may be dropped off directly starting Sat., May 28 in Boeseke Hall, 163
Leedy Drive.  *Arrangements may be made to pick up items in Lander.

If you are moving prior to or out of town during the sale contact: Carol
Baron 332-5129.

Holy Rosary Annual *Huge* Rummage Sale, Lander
Fri. June 3 and Sat. June 4.  7AM-2 PM daily. Lunch available.

Sorry, we are unable to accept TVs/stereos/computers/printers/large
electronics. The landfill is taking these items at no charge.  Very current
electronics or keyboards in working order will be considered.  If you have
large heavy exercise equipment, try to sell on Landertalk.  If you bring it
to the sale, you will also have to remove it from the sale if it does not
sell. We are unable to accept infant/child car seats. Contact Abba's House
in Riverton (856-0999). Fremont County Good Samaritan Shelter in Riverton (
*856-5435) *is in need of men's work clothing*. *

On behalf of local students attending World Youth Day 2016, Krakow
Poland, thanks in advance for your support!