[Rivertontalk] Huge Rummage Sale @ Holy Rosary Church Sat. 7-2 daily

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:26:08 MDT 2016

The address is 163 Leedy Drive. We have restocked and organized for
Saturday!  Box and bag sales as the day goes on.  After the check out line
is done, items will be free. No deliveries. You will need to haul it.
Please forward as we want the clothes especially to be put to those that
can use and so many other items.