[Rivertontalk] Gluten-Free/Egg-Free Valentine Cookies

Tony & Kristen Badura akbadura at wyoming.com
Mon Feb 13 16:51:35 MST 2017

I make gluten-free and egg-free cut-out sugar cookies, which are frosted and decorated using as many organic ingredients as possible.  I DO NOT use any food dyes to color my frosting--I use only what is real and natural.  My own family has many allergies, so these cookies are made in a dedicated wheat-free, gluten-free, egg-free kitchen.

I will be at the Riverton Winter Farmer’s Market this Tuesday, Feb. 14, which is held at the Riverton United Methodist Church on Park St., next to the library, from 4-6 p.m.

Kara