[Rivertontalk] Join us!

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 12:14:44 MDT 2017

*Lander Pioneer Days Rodeo: Mon. & Tues. July 3 & 4.  *

Join in for a few hours or an evening or two!

Daytime opportunities: set up, cotton candy making, pick up/delivering
items and restocking.  Evening concessions-food and counter. Do you like to
grill? Morning cleaning up is needed on the *4th/5th*. Direct sign up and
so we may reserve tickets which will be available the weekend of July 1.
Ticket/meal provided to all volunteers. Kids old enough to count change or
grab drinks are welcome with an adult family member! We will stop
concessions to watch the fireworks on the 4th.

Contact: carolbaron91 at gmail.com, 332-5129.
Proceeds to World Youth Day for a future pilgrimage.