[Rivertontalk] On Line Yard Sale

Lydia Dove ldsuzy19 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 20:28:14 MDT 2017

Below is a list of the items I have available for our On-Line Yard Sale.

Coleman PowerMate 6250 portable generator on wheels, 5000 Watts     $400.00

Small PowerMate portable Generator, 1200 Watts (1500 Surge)        $225.00

Air Compressor                 $50.00

Electric Winches               $65.00 each

Wagner Power Painter        $75.00

Chevrolet Long Bed *Raven* Camper-Shell       $150.00

Westin Running boards for extended cab Dodge, the pair for $125.00

House Trailer windows, several, $5.00 each

Metal Shelf  $5.00

Military Surplus Baking Pans, XLarge, $65.00

Electric Drills and Electric Jig Saws

2 Older Wood Stoves, $25.00 each

2 hand saws     $10.00 each

Unique Vintage Wrought Iron Bar Stools - Set of 4 - $100.00 for set

Vintage oak chairs (great for projects) $75.00 set of 4

Metal chairs with Swivel bottom (No Legs) $50.00 each

Pieces of Chain-link fence and Snow fence

Vice - Large Heavy Duty attached to Metal stand   $250.00

One and a Half Ton Floor Jack   $150.00

Antique 2 Man Saws, 1 w/handle and 1 without $100 each

One and a half TON Chain Fall   $150.00

If you are interested in any of these items, please EMAIL me at
ldsuzy19 at gmail.com for more information.

ALSO: please Note, I am having a REAL YARD Sale on *June 30 and July 1,2,3
from 8am to 2pm* and all these things if not sold will be out on display
for you to look at.

*The Sale will be at 17 DUTCH ED LANE, Lander*

--
Lydia S. Dove
An Illustrated Journey