[Rivertontalk] Save the dates!

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 20:17:19 MDT 2017

Please support the upcoming events:

*Sat., April 8 from 9-3* stop in at the World Youth Day tomato booth @ the
Garden Expo @ LVHS fieldhouse in Lander.

Sprout's Greenhouse is once again growing a special lot of tomato plants
for World Youth Day!  This year we are switching up to a Tumbling Tom
variety available in 12" hanging baskets for $25 each (prepay to reserve
until sold out).

Contact: Carol Baron (Lander) 332-5129 or Francesca Jones (Riverton)
856-6986. The direct link to sign up is: https://form.jotform.us/60
076079767163.  Plants are expected to be available the first full week of
June.

*WYD Craft Show and Expo on Sat. April 22, 9-3* @ Holy Rosary Church,
Boeseke Hall and K of C Hall, 163 Leedy Dr., Lander.  We are seeking craft
and non craft vendors and will be happy to email a registration form upon
request.  Spaces are $35.

*Annual Holy Rosary Rumage Sale. Fri. June 2 & Sat. June 3 from 7-2 daily.*
Lunch available.
As you clean, save items for the annual rummage sale at Holy Rosary (to
benefit youth ministry).  Drop items directly to Boeseke Hall, 163 Leedy
Dr.  Starting Fri., May 26.

Support WYD rodeo concessions evenings of *July 3 & 4th* at the rodeo
ground in Lander! http://lotra.org/pioneer-days/#

Wanted: volunteers, middle/highschool students, young adults and
chaperones. Join us!

Carol Baron
Lander World Youth Day
332-5129