[Rivertontalk] Posting request for landertalk and rivertontalk

VB Harrison vharrison2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 09:10:59 MDT 2017

I already created the following posting as a Wyoming Classified Ad, but it's not getting any visibility that way. Will you please post the following to your forum as well? I have included photos.

Young Barn Cats in Pavillion Urgently Need New Home. PLEASE HELP!
My father-in-law just passed away suddenly, leaving behind several young barn cats who desperately need a new home. My husband and I can only be here until this Thursday, 10/19/2017. If we cannot find homes for them they will be abandoned. With winter coming, they could starve. It's breaking my heart! We live on the other side of the country, so there is no way we can take them. I think there are 8 cats. These are outdoor cats, it may take some experience to catch them. PLEASE HELP.
Contact: VirginiaPhone: 518-496-2207Location: Pavillion, WY