[Rivertontalk] Fwd: Fwd: VENDORS- APPLICATIONS FOR THE "2018 CABIN FEVER CRAFT SHOW & EXPO- LANDER

Deb Childers landergardener at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:41:46 MST 2018

Due to a couple of last minute health related cancellations I have a couple
of spots that opened up for this weekend's amazing craft show and expo. if
you are interested contact me via email at childersdc at gmail.com or call 307
217-2174. First come first serve.

*VENDORS WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE "2018 CABIN FEVER
CRAFT SHOW & EXPO" TO BE HELD AT THE LANDER COMMUNITY CENTER ON SATURDAY,
JANUARY 27TH, 2018.  THIS SHOW IS 2 WEEKS BEFORE VALENTINES DAY AND HAS
BEEN VERY *
*SUCCESSFUL FOR VENDORS!*

The Cabin Fever Craft Show & Expo Event is one of largest and highly
attended shows in
Fremont Count this is truly a top notch, high quality, great show!

The booth
fee is $65 per booth, 1 table and chairs are provided. Each space is
approx. 10x10 area.

The 4rd annual Cabin Fever Craft Show & Expo will be held from 10am -
4pm, Saturday, January 27 2018, at the Lander Community & Convention
>Center, 950 Buena Vista.  Free admission to the public.

Over 60+ regional vendors are coming for this event and you won't want to
miss it!.  Wood work, glass, potters, flint knapper, art, crafts, specialty
items, clothing, jewelry, just to mention a few, There is something for
everyone!

* Just as an FYI, each year I  donate a portion of each booth fee ($65)
 received to St. Judes this show
originated when I joined with the City in their chili cook-off and cancer
fundraiser Since then the show
has been so successful and large we had to do our event on a different day
to accommodate space but
the tradition of still donating has carried on.

For more information contact Deb Childers at 307-217-2174 <(307)%20217-2174>
or email
childersdc at gmail.com

Applications can be pickup up at the Lander Chamber of Commerce or by
contacting Deb Childers