[Rivertontalk] Fwd: Madeleine from Germany

Stacey Peranteaux stacey.peranteaux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:22:01 MDT 2018

*Hi Riverton!*

*I am the foreign exchange student coordinator for EF High School Exchange
Year. I have a student coming to Wyoming to be an exchange student during
the 2018/19 school year and she needs a family!  She was originally placed
with a family in another part of the state and unfortunately, that has
fallen through. I am now looking for host family in Lander or Riverton for
her as quickly as possible (she arrives in just 3 weeks!) She is a
wonderful girl!*

*Here are her interests and hobbies:*
*-Tennis*
*-Singing (School and Church choir)*
*-Cooking*
*-Reading*
*-Drawing/painting*

*She says "I would say I am really open-minded. My dad also went on an
exchange, and he really enjoyed it. Since he told me about it I wanted to
do one too. Everything he said sounded so surreal and so cool about this
culture.And everybody tells me, that my exchange year will be
unforgettable, and as great and epic as possible. To be sure: I will follow
the rules of the family/house,I will help in the household, I also can cook
.And to round this letter up: I would really like to have sisters and
brothers and I like pets, as a child I had a dog and a rabbit. I hope I
gave you a first impression. Kind regards, Madeleine:)*

*Hosting an exchange student is a wonderful experience.  As a 6 time host
mom myself, I can tell you that it will change your life, enrich your
family and bless the student as well. Would you be interested in seeing her
student application and learning more about becoming a host family?  Please
contact me today.*

*Stacey Peranteaux*
*307-851-6231*
*International Exchange Coordinator*