[Rivertontalk] Catholic Church sale 7-2 today!

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 08:56:49 MDT 2018

Lots of great items stocked for today!

Holy Rosary Catholic Church Annual Rummage Sale: Friday 6/1 & Saturday 6/2,
7 AM -2 PM daily.

Join us for lunch under the big tent June 1 & 2: Hamburger/hot dog meal
after 10:30 AM daily ($6) featuring Clark’s 1/3 pound hamburger patty or
all beef hot dog with fixings, homemade baked beans, chips and your choice
of water, chocolate milk, juice or pop.

Items are numerous: many doors, furniture items, bikes, lawn and garden,
books, clothes, appliances, household, collectibles, children's items, lots
of dolls, linens, bedding and multiple decor themes including Coca Cola,
table and floor lamps, wall decor and so much more!  Come and find that
item hiding under the table that no one else noticed!  Yes, there are
sinks, both kitchen and bathroom!

Thanks, Lander area for your generous support of donations and thanks in
advance for coming to our sale and lunch!  We are happy to serve you with a
well-organized event!  We look forward to seeing you soon!

Proceeds to benefit World Youth Day
Alternate Italy summer 2019 pilgrimage