[Rivertontalk] Accepting donation for fundraiser rummage sale

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:38:03 MDT 2018

 If you have donations that did not make it to the Lander World Youth Day
sale, there is still a chance to help us out at our Riverton sale.
There is some availability to transport items from Lander to Riverton.
Contact: Carol Baron via email or call 332-5129.

WYD Rummage Sale Fri. & Sat. June 29-30, 8-2 daily in St. Margaret’s gym.
Use 609 E. Park St. entrance, Riverton to help raise funds for summer '19
Italy pilgrimage. We need your help -donations for the sale as well as
shoppers! Items may be dropped off daily in the gym starting Monday, June
25. Questions? Please call Francesca at 856-6986 to set up a time to drop
off items, to make arrangements to have items picked up.  Snacks and drinks
will be sold.

Thanks in advance!