[Rivertontalk] Stop by the best rummage sale of the season!

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:38:17 MDT 2018

 Holy Rosary Catholic Church Annual Rummage Sale: Friday 6/1 & Saturday
6/2, 7 AM -2 PM daily.

Join us for lunch under the big tent June 1 & 2: Hamburger/hot dog meal
after 11 AM daily ($6) featuring Clark’s 1/3 pound hamburger patty or all
beef hot dog with fixings, homemade baked beans, chips and your choice of
water, chocolate milk, juice or pop.

Items are numerous: Stacking washer and dryer, many doors, furniture items,
bikes, lawn and garden, books, clothes, appliances, vacuum cleaners,
household, collectibles, children's items, lots of dolls, linens, bedding
and multiple decor themes including Coca Cola, table and floor lamps, wall
decor and so much more!  Come and find that item hiding under the table
that no one else noticed!  Yes, there are sinks, both kitchen and bathroom!

Thanks, Lander area for your generous support of donations and thanks in
advance for coming to our sale and lunch!  We are happy to serve you with a
well-organized event!  We look forward to seeing you soon!

Proceeds to benefit World Youth Day
Alternate Italy summer 2019 pilgrimage