[Rivertontalk] 2 bed 1 bath rental now available! Updated and New! $800.00/month

Michaela Jolley michaelajojolley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 21:57:45 MST 2018

This rental is located in a very nice neighborhood in Riverton, Wy. It is part of a duplex that was built in 2015. It is like new! We prefer to not have pets and do not allow smoking. It’s $800.00/month and we do require a deposit for $800.00 as well. There’s is also a fenced back yard with a storage shed. Please call 720.837.9863 if you are interested or would like a showing or more pictures! Thank you.