[Rivertontalk] 1999 Dodge VAN NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Lydia Dove ldsuzy19 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:54:35 MDT 2018

The Van we had for sale is no longer available. It was determined that the
brakes are not working correctly and we will need to get a brake job done
on them. We are also looking at putting in a new windshield.
This cost will have to be tacked on to the price that we already quoted,
and the Van will not be available until we correct the problems.
So if you are interested despite the issues, let me know
ldsuzy19 at gmail.com

--
Lydia S. Dove
An Illustrated Journey