[Rivertontalk] Vintage/Retro Game Consoles for Sale

Chance Smith chancesmith98 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 17 11:02:43 MDT 2018

I'm selling off a bunch of old game consoles (among other things) to help fund a trip I'm taking. Prices negotiable

PS4 + 1 Controller + games : $150
Sega Dreamcast + 2 Controllers + 2 VMU's + Games : $100
Smart TV (between 55 and 65 inches, not sure) : $800
PS2 + 2 controllers + memory card + games : $80
Atari 2600 + games + (rough condition) paddle controllers + (decent condition) joystick : $75
Original xbox + controller + games : $100

If you're interested, have questions, or would like photos of any of the listed items, contact me (call or text) at eight four oh - four 6 one 6