[Rivertontalk] Fresh Citrus Sale-taking orders for box/partial boxes -deadline Mon. April 1

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:56:28 MDT 2019

Confirm today that there is a box or half box before you send payment!

This is for those of you that have asked:

While we are not currently certified organic, we practice “minimum impact
farming” techniques that are designed to have the minimal effect on the
environment. Our farming practices include: minimal use of pesticides and
the most environmentally friendly pesticides, the use of beneficial insects
and biocontol agents and the use of low input irrigation to save water.
Since the oranges have a rind on them that can be peeled away, they are not
as affected by pesticides like some other fruit. This is why we like to use
oranges for fundraisers.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 12:10 AM Carol Baron <carolbaron91 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> . Partial boxes are available as well.
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 11:05 PM Carol Baron <carolbaron91 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The Holy Rosary youth group citrus sale has been extended until Monday,
>>> April 1. There is still a limited amount of 20# boxes of naval oranges,
>>> clementines, red grapefruits and mixed fruit boxes until sold out. Contact
>>> Renee Stong @ joeandrenee at gmail.com or 1-912-675-5189.
>>>
>>> A truck of FRESH California citrus is heading to Lander the first week
>>> of April! Pick up will be at the Catholic Church Hall, 163 Leedy Drive..
>>>
>>> Oranges($20#) - $26.00
>>> Grapefruit(20#) - $26.00
>>> Clementines(20#) - $38.00
>>> Mixed fruit box(20#) - $30.00