[Duboistalk] Ride From Jackson to Dubois or surrounding areas

packerfan jlk7274 at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 08:47:55 MST 2011

Hello Everyone, I am looking for a ride from Jackson to Lander on March 17th.
Even Dubois, Riverton, or anywhere close would be great!  Please let me know
ASAP.  My husband's flight gets in at 11:35am at the Jackson Hole Airport
that day and I work until 3:45pm so we are in desperate need of a ride.  Of
course we will contribute to gas money.   Please call 920-851-3242.  Ask for
Jeff.  Thanks much!

Blessings,
Jodi