[Duboistalk] Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles at the Winter Fair

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:45:29 MST 2011

Pure Fusion is pleased to be attending this years Wyoming Winter Fair! I will have (literally) HUNDREDS of scents to choose from! All candles and bars are hand poured and are HIGHLY scented. We carry very unique mosiac warmers to burn your wax cubes in... along with really cute punched tin warmers.  Stop by my booth and enter to win an $80.00 gift basket! Basket includes on of each sized pillar and three bars. I will be having a sale on bars for the fair as well!

We also will have several candle holders available... elk, deer, cowboys, turtles etc. Don't see it?? Ask! I can custom make items for you!
There will also be a variety of metal wall art to choose from. All hand made by our family. Custom orders welcome.... thousands of templates to choose from! Have something special you'd like turned into metal? We can do that too... simply email a picture of it and we can do that as well.

Hope to see you there......Booth 15

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles
http://www.purefusion.vpweb.com