[Duboistalk] HELP!!!!! Still Looking 4 Ride from Jackson Airport to Dubois area March 17th

packerfan jlk7274 at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 14:12:32 MST 2011

Hello Lander Friends,
     We are still in desperate need for a ride from Jackson Airport to
anywhere near Lander, even Dubois, Riverton, etc...  My husband is flying
into Jackson Hole Airport on Thursday, March 17th around noon.  We are able
to pay for gas back.  My husband is comtemplating hitchhiking right now but
I told him "Don't be foulish.  That is too dangerous".  But he doesn't care
as long as he gets here.  Please let me know ASAP if you can help or know of
someone that might be able to help us.  I would drive there myself to get
him but I work until almost 4pm that day.  Even if someone can't drive him
to Dubois area until later in the day, we still would be interested.   Thank
you so much for your consideration.

Blessings,
Jodi