[Duboistalk] Services offered!

Jason Laird lairdhunter at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 18:53:33 MDT 2011

Dear future customer,
My name is Jason Laird, co-owner of Laird and Sons, LLC. We have been in
business for 8 years offering a variety of brush cleanup of both small and large

areas. I operate my business with a skid steer with numerous attachments
including a 7 ft brush hog mower, grapples, bucket, and forestry cutter. I also
use different sized chain saws and hand held tools and attachments for smaller
scaled or meticulous jobs.

 I am able to chip trees, bushes, and willows where they stand, trim the dead
branches, or remove and haul the materials away. I have done small backyard trim

ups to large acre forestry removal. I also have the ability to mow weeds,
sagebrush, grease wood and grass for large areas in a short amount of time.

I have 12 years experience with the BLM as a wild land firefighter/fuels crew
and recognize potential hazards to habitats and homes from overgrown and dead
trees and shrubbery. I have worked closely with Fremont County Firewise on many
projects concerning the beetle kill problem and with a Wyoming State Forestry
project on Carter Mountain near Cody, WY chipping dead standing timber.

Spring is almost here.  Now is the perfect time to get that job done you have
been wanting to do.
 Call me today to get your job scheduled for this spring/ summer.

Between my equipment, resources and experience I’d like the opportunity to bid
any project large or small you may have. Please contact me with any questions or

potential jobs by phone 307-349-4511 or by email at lairdandsons at yahoo.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

      Jason Laird