[Duboistalk] WIDE SELECTION OF MEN'S CLOTHING FROM 32-42 WAIST - MUCH GOOD AS NEW!!

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 17:18:03 MDT 2012

Come along  a few days BEFORE our garage sale (which starts June 1-3), so you
can choose and try on from my husband's crazy HUGE selection of great
quality, some hardly used (thanks to weight fluctuation!) clothes for sale.
We are going abroad to live and are only taking suitcases! Men's shirts -
Ts, button up long and short sleeve, dress & cargo pants, jeans, cargo
shorts, lots of ties, jackets & coats, pairs of hardly used thermal boots
(size 10 & 1/2-11)
Email to make a day and time or make sure you come to the sale!

There are also some women’s and kids clothes…just not nearly as much

Contact: moondreams2000200 at yahoo.com