[Duboistalk] Large selection of GOLF CLUBS & approx. 75 GOLF BALLS for sale

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 14:10:47 MDT 2012

We are leaving the country and selling two golf bags (one with wheels) packed
with a large variety of golf clubs, a few left handed. We also have a huge
collection of golf balls. Come and snatch up some bargains at our BIG garage
sale June 1-3 (see address in previous postings re: the garage sale, 3853,
US Highway 287 – you need to get more exact directions) or make an
appointment and come early to take time to go through them! You can see what
else we have to sell at the same time ;-)

Contact: moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com