[Duboistalk] rental home or apartment needed,

WP wilpresswil at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:09:19 MDT 2013

I am looking for a rental unit to be paid in part with a Subsidy from H.U.D.
Housing and Urban Development. By using a Section 8 voucher to pay for part
of my rent. I am a single male, age 45. no criminal history, with good
credit rating. References available, No bankruptcy's, No evictions, no
utility account shut offs. and I am ready to move in. Below is the ad I have
placed in the Fremont County Newspaper the Ranger. I have the money ready to
pay for move in costs.
please let me know right away if you know of a suitable residence for rent.
 Apartment WANTED.  Seeking leads for a residential lease.  200 dollar
REWARD/finders-fee to be paid within one week after a 1 year lease is
signed. Rent limit 625$ plus utilities, or 578$ if the garbage and sewer is
paid by tenant. I’m looking for apartment unit with private kitchen and
bath.  In a home or in a du-plex or a mobile home, or a mother-in-law house.
within 50 miles of Riverton. Reference checks are not a problem. I always
pay the rent on time. Leave a msg for Wil, 3079200247
wilpresswil at hotmail.com.