[Rivertontalk] Campus Collection Celebration

trissyg tristean.glasgow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:16:17 MDT 2011

Everyone who puts in an order will be entered into my July Drawing. For every
$150 in orders I recive, There will be a 1/2 off  a Scentsy Full-Size or
Mid-Size System (1 Warmer and 3 Scents).

 If you want more of an advantage in the drawing there are 3 things you can
do:

1. Refer a Friend! For every friends order you return to me, you will be
given an extra ticket.
2. Host a Party! If you schedule a party for July or August, you will be
given 3 extra tickets in the drawing.
3. Join My Team! Not only will you be making extra money each month, but you
will be given 5 extra tickets in the drawing! Find out more by going to my
webpage at https://trissyg.scentsy.us

-----
Tristean Glasgow
Independent Scentsy Consultant