[Rivertontalk] College student looking for motorcycle - trade car

Bill101 billthrill at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:07:23 MDT 2011

I'm a college student looking to a) get rid of my car, and b) get a
motorcycle for transport.  My car is a brown 89' Honda accord, in a pretty
used condition and with transmission issues, but still runs.  If someone has
a motorcycle they are generous enough to get rid of, I would be willing to
either buy it and/or trade my car for it... I'm not looking for a super nice
bike at all, I don't have much for budget, just something that will get me
from A to B. Enjoy summer weather!