[Rivertontalk] Custom Father's Day Gift?

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 09:17:50 MDT 2011

Hey everyone!! Would you like to give your Dad a gift that will be unique and customized? Why not stop by and design your own Fathers Day Gift??
We have thousands of templates to choose from and because it's a computer aided program that we use... we can take from one design and
add to another! We can even transform pictures into Metal Art (this requires time... so please order now)

Our products are very detailed, precise & affordable! Add his name... his brand... or anything else you can think of!
Make this Fathers Day gift a special one!
You can also buy gifts that are already made in our Gift Shop!

Stop by!

Thank you for your business

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles