[Rivertontalk] Looking for a 30ft., or more travel trailer to finance.

sherismith54 sherismith54 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 07:42:49 MDT 2011

I'm looking for a 30 ft. or more pull behind travel trailer, but will also
consider 5th wheels, or motor homes, in good condition.
I can put $1000 down if you could finance the rest for me. I can pay up to
$5000.
I am responsible, work full time, and can give you references.
This will be a home for my husband, and myself.
I live in Pavillion. Please call Sheri at 307-840-2676