[Rivertontalk] Employment Sought in RIVERTON

WolfPaws grey_wolf_4_25 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 11:58:06 MDT 2011

Working in Lander and right now have only one vehicle and 3 people working.
Other car hit a deer. Gas mileage is getting to be too much right now. Been
to Job Service and been reading the paper. Already put in my two weeks
because I thought I had a bite. Might be just a nibble and now my days are
getting cut. Anybody have a lead for me to follow?