[Rivertontalk] 2 Bedroom Basement For Rent

stephstaheli stephstaheli at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 14:30:51 MDT 2011

We are wanting to rent our basement apartment out. It will be available this
weekend. We live just outside Kinnear on Highway 26. We are about 15 minutes
west of  Riverton or 30 minutes north of Lander. It has 2 bedrooms, 1
bathroom,  and a kitchen living room area. It is a walkout basement with
plenty of light so you won't feel like you are living in a dungeon. It is
shared laundry, but the laundry room is downstairs with brand new front load
washer and dryer. It is wheelchair accessible (no stairs). Outside pets are
allowed including horses. We have 3 acres. No smoking! We will be asking
$600 (down from 675) a month with all utilities including internet and a
$400 deposit. No year lease is required. Call anytime between 8:00 AM and
10:00 PM.

Directions:
Coming from Lander:
Head west on Main St going past Safeway. Continue on Main St (Highway 287)
for about 10 miles. Turn right onto 132 N/Blue Sky Hwy and continue straight
through Ethete. Go another 10 miles until you hit a stop sign. Turn right
onto Highway 26. Go one more mile and you'll see the Kinnear store, another
mile and look for the only mailbox (Staheli) on the right side of the road
and you've found us.

Coming from Riverton:
Head West on Main St going past the Smith's and the College. This road is
also US Highway 26. Continue for about 15 miles until you see the Church of
the Nazarene. We're the first mailbox (Staheli) on the Left side of the road
just past the church.

Stephanie or Trent
307-463-7453
stephstaheli at yahoo.com