[Rivertontalk] Van For Sale!

Amber Pitt amberpitt at msn.com
Wed Sep 14 22:18:01 MDT 2011

Hello All,

I have a Tan colored 1999 Pontiac Montana Van that i am selling, runs great
got new tires last October, as well as a couple of other parts that are new
in it. The van dose have a cracked windsheild and a small dent on the back
door this was there when I originally bought the van. Has 124,000 miles on
it.
We are asking $3,500 for it if intrested please call me at 335-5253 and I
will be happy to set up a time for you to look at it. Please leave a message
if not home. It is a good van and has lots of room!