[Rivertontalk] 1 Female Great Dane Puppy Left

Joei Sanders baby_max_23 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 10:47:42 MST 2012

Lookin for a Christmas Grift. Here it is, Great Danes are one of the most
wonderful family dogs they are called "gentle giants" and are an indoor dog.
These puppies have been born and raised inside our home . They like mild
exercise and lots of human interaction. They will have 1st shots. We only
have 1 female Great Dane Puppy left, she is all black with a white chest.
They do not have papers but mom and dad our on site. They will be ready by
Christmas askin 400.00 For more info  call or text 307-349-8449