[Rivertontalk] 2009 Grey Wolf 26BH Bumper Pull - $11500

Joei Sanders baby_max_23 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 11:08:01 MST 2012

"PRICE REDUCED" 1/2 Ton Towable. This is a Great family Camper, Looks like
new. has lots of storage, Awning, Sleeps 9 w/Rear Corner Bath w/Tub Shower,
Rear Double Bed w/Twin Bunk Above & Wardrobe, TV & Storage Cabinets Above
Booth Dinette, Refrigerator, AC, 3 Burner Range w/Microwave, Double Kitchen
Sink, Sofa, Front Queen Bed w/Wardrobes Overhead Cabinets, Under Storage in
front/rear , CD/MP3/outdoor speakers and it will also Include a new Energy
Storm Series 3600 ei Generator used only this summer, it runs the AC a TV
and microwave all at once. Everthing works great, and has been winterized,
there is 2 little holes in the bathroom door from the generator sliding down
and hitting into it. Hate to see it go, but we just bought a Toy Hauler, no
longer need this one. Let our loss be your gain 11,500.00. For more info or
to take a look at call 307-349-3763 or 8449 SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY