[Rivertontalk] hundred dollar verizon prepaid card. $90 bucks.

William Press wilpresswil at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:55:00 MDT 2013

hundred dollar verizon prepaid card. $90 bucks.

oops I bought the wrong kind of phone minutes .
I now have a One Hundred dollar prepaid refill card. And
When I asked verizon to help me to apply the credits to my
account that is not prepaid they say 'NO CAN DO'
If You can use these phone minutes that last for a year, they do not expire after a month, then call me.
I can meet you at  a place of your choosing.307 920 0247.
No checks.