[Rivertontalk] Small family in need of rental house

Charlie Ford charlie.ford51 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 14:39:43 MDT 2013

My family and I are relocating to the Riverton area for a job opportunity.
We are currently looking for potential rental properties in the area. It
would be my fiance, our newborn, and myself. We would prefer to have a
house rather than an apartment, however apartments are not ruled out. We do
have one older English Labrador Retriever. He is very well mannered and
trained as I use him for waterfowl hunting. If we sound like acceptable
tenants feel free to contact me via e-mail at charlie.ford51 at gmail.com or
at 479-518-3939.
   Thanks,
        -Charlie Ford