[Rivertontalk] Fwd: Family needed!

Stacey Peranteaux staceyp at tcinc.net
Wed Apr 8 18:21:11 MDT 2015

Meet Emily- she is a 16 year old foreign exchange student from a small town
in Germany. She is class representative at her school. She is sporty and
loves to be active, especially when running, doing track & field or playing
volleyball. With her host family she would like to do common activities, go
on small trips, shopping, cooking...Emily enjoys being together with her
family, she appreciates dinner together and also the times when they are
outdoors or just home playing board games. Her favorite subjects are
English, Geography, History and PE. She is looking forward to experiencing
American culture for herself- especially ‘high school spirit” which they do
not have in Germany.

If you would like to learn more about being Emily's American family. Please
message me, I am the local coordinator and explore our web site
efexchangeyear.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fefexchangeyear.org%2F&h=PAQGEPabf&enc=AZNrrhC1YqHoewCAJH_-Hb570diAQD6MfkbZGQN-5QdlLD3vdSGnPIkD_NfeYxoc00fDMIbRWWbZBdG7sSujmGApqJoFF-brdN-BwC2GFulnrvHYs5TMS6WvOnHuiuoSI8a1Az14qPYJWv8_HlyLxZmv&s=1>