[Rivertontalk] Thanks!

Carol Baron carolbaron91 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 22:10:49 MDT 2015

The Lander students attending World Youth Day 2016, Krakow, Poland would
like to thank all that attended/supported the Taste of Poland event on
Friday:

Numerous kitchen/serving volunteers, Wyoming Catholic College, NOLS,
Safeway, Mr. D's, Ace Hardware, Farmer Fred Groenke's donation of local
made sauerkraut, Frank Harmati, hobby cook/sausage/soup maker
extraordinaire, Gourmet Catering, KOVE 1330 AM, Chamber of Commerce, and
Holy Rosary for use of facilities.

We hope to do up a different themed event before we leave on our trip!

Please collect up items for our annual rummage sale May 29 & 30th.
Donations may be dropped off directly to Holy Rosary Boeseke Hall at 163
Leedy Drive starting May 23 thru the time of the sale.